Naturally we hope that you will be completely satisfied with our products. In the unfortunate event that you are not, we would like to hear from you. If you’ve sent us a message regarding any error, question or suggestion please allow us 24-48 hours to get back to you. We will however try to get back to you as soon as possible.
_ _ _
We encourage you to use the free-trial version of the products before you make any purchase. This will enable you to determine if the product is suitable for your purpose.
_ _ _
Section 44 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, No 25 of 2002 (the ECT) may apply to your electronic transaction. If you qualify as a consumer under the ECT, you may be entitled to cancel some electronic transactions within seven days, without reason or penalty.
The seven-day cool down period commences from the date of receipt of the goods meaning the date that you downloaded the product.
This section is only applicable if you are a natural person meaning a human being. You must also be the end user of the goods or service and the transaction must be concluded via (in whole or in part) the website, email, or SMS.
If section 44 of the ECT applies to your transaction, and you elect to cancel, we will refund you in full and will revoke your access to the product. You must then uninstall the product from your PC.
The kief down period does not apply to goods made or altered to your specifications, or goods specially ordered from a foreign country.
_ _ _
We will further make a full refund of your payment in the following circumstances:
- If you are constantly encountering some error preventing you from using our product properly, provided that:
- you provided us with detailed information about the error (this should include a detailed description on how to repeat the error, screenshots, error messages received, log files, file samples etc.) and
- if you co-operated with our support-department and responded in a reasonable time to any reasonable request for further information on the error that they may have; and
- we are unable to resolve the problem within an acceptable time, or are unable to suggest a temporary solution to the problem
- If you accidently paid for the same product more than once
Once we’ve made a full refund to you, you must immediately uninstall our software from your PC.
_ _ _
We reserve the right to decline refund requests in the following circumstances:
- If you demand a refund immediately after buying the product, provided that the ETA does not apply to your transaction. (If you are not sure if the product would suite your needs use the free trail version before you buy).
- If more than six months has passed since the date of you order.
- If you’ve failed to report the failure to receive a product key within 1 hour after your payment was complete. (Please check your SPAM folder before contacting our Support department). Normally it takes between 5 – 15 minutes to get the product keys automatically sent to you by the billing provider).
- If you do not give a reasonable reason for the refund request.
- If you request a refund because features that is NOT included in the product features list or description on our website is absent.
- If you cannot use the product in full as a result of incompatibility with the software’s system requirements. It is your responsibility to verify that the target PC meets the system requirements for the software provided on the website prior to completing your order.
- If you refuse to assist the Support department to resolve any issues that you may experience with the software
- If you use the product contrary to it’s operating instructions